Well, the critter guy came today. And the mystery is not yet solved. Our houseguest COULD be a groundhog. Or, it COULD be a rat. (which, the critter guy told me jokingly, would be one huge rat. haha. Love that critter guy's sense of humor.) Needless to say I am SOOOOO skeved out by this. The critter guy wasn't much of a help, because he said couldn't charge us for setting traps until he knew what he was trapping. So, tonight C and I are supposed to fill in the hole, and see what happens over the next few days. Then we call the critter guy again and he will come assess the new hole, if the critter re-digs the hole. I feel like no real progress was made today. I'm pretty much just MORE freaked out, and no closer to getting the issue fixed. Thanks a lot, critter guy.
-The Good Stepwitch
1 comment:
Man - better you than me! I have a guest room if you need to move in!
Post a Comment