Thursday, August 14, 2008

5-star hubby

I was very distressed last night about our critter issue. My husband got home and I relayed all the stuff our critter guy told me about filling in the hole under our front porch. And what did C do?

He changed and went outside with various tools and crawled under our front porch on his belly and spent over an hour under there filling holes and leveling out an amazing amount of dirt. I sat on the ground next to the porch and passed him different digging tools as he needed them and flashlights and towels and stuff.

I could never have even attemped to crawl under the porch. The height of the space under there is less than 2 feet. Way too clausterphobic for that kind of nonsense. I was in awe of C over what he did. I know it was not pleasant, but he did an amazing job. To say thank you I went out and got him dinner at his favorite mexican restaurant and brought it home for us to eat in front of the Olympics. What a great hubby.

Now we just have to wait and see what happens under the porch. Maybe whatever made the hole won't come back... I can dream, right???


-The Good Stepwitch

1 comment:

Amy Mae said...

Way to go Chris! I'm impressed!