Monday, August 4, 2008

mondays - who needs them?

UHG. I really hate mondays. Especially when they come after a really nice weekend. Can't mondays just give a rest for a week? Bow out occasionally and let us move right on into Tuesday? As much as I hate mondays, I know C hates them more. His monday schedule is awful. Into work at 8, leave at 4, and then go to 3 separate home care patients. He gets home at 8. That's just the worst monday schedule ever isn't it?

C and I had a great weekend. The Melting Pot was so yummy, but good Lord, the bill always shocks me at the end of the meal. Definitely a once in a while treat. We went with my parents and C's mom and her sister. Such a nice time. Saturday we slept in till 12 (positively sinful!) and went to a comedy club in the evening to see Ralph Harris - very funny. I'll have to post a YouTube video or something, he was great. The rest of the weekend, we relaxed, did work around the house, played tennis and read our latest book selection: When Engulfed in Flames by David Sedaris. We love him and his stories are great to read aloud.

OK, back to work, cause it is, after all, monday. UGH.

- The Good Stepwitch

1 comment:

Amy Mae said...

I bet my Monday sucked more than yours! Oh - my car is hanging out up the street from you at Mercers :)