OK, I was hesitant to write about this topic, because I don't want to jinx anything...BUT...all seems quiet under the front porch, and all seems quiet in the basement. We check under the porch everyday (OK, twice a day for me...) to see if the dirt under there has been disturbed, and so far...NOTHING. We check the hole in basement to see if the glue cards the critter guy left there are messed up or moved around at all, and so far...NOTHING.
Could it be that our critter WAS a groundhog? The critter guy said if it was a groundhog that he probably would abandon the hole when he realized it broke into a residence, cause that's not a groundhog's ideal situation for a burrow. I am cautiously optimistic at this point that we are dealing with groundhog issues and not RAT issues. And that is VERY pleasing to me.
-The Good Stepwitch
1 comment:
Glad to hear all is quiet.
When I was reading the original story I was hoping you weren't going to say the critter jumped out at you. Whew! You are lucky to be rid of whatever it was.
Post a Comment