C and I had a great weekend. We are SKID-free at the moment, since HAP is away on the west coast with their mom and stepdad, which was nice because next weekend, the fall schedule craziness begins. Soccer games, football games, and Sunday school all start, plus it's Labor Day, so we have some family picnic and hanging out time to fit in there as well. Goodbye lazy summer days... I just keep thinking about how in 3 weeks, I will be walking along the Siene in Paris with C. Ahhhhh... Paris!
Here are bathroom pictures!
This is the BEFORE picture: bare walls, unpainted vanity, brown trim... boring!
Here are the AFTER pictures! See the beadboard wallpaper??
Here is mom helping me out - Thanks Mom!!!!
-The Good Stepwitch
5 comments:
Very cute! I still think you're nuts for wallpapering a bathroom, but it turned out great :)
Wow - great job on the wallpaper - I bet it was lots of fun to do! MOM
haha, yes it was a blast - the best part was doing the TRIM! ;-)
Love the new look of the bathroom! What a fun family project....looks very 'beachy. Have a fun time getting ready for school and your exciting trip to Paris!
~Sarah
I love it! I love the look! I think I am going to do some wainscoting stuff in my bathroom! I am curious as to how the wall paper will hold up with the steam of the shower????
Post a Comment