It's always so easy for me to get caught up in the commercial side of Christmas. I love to shop and decorate and fuss over Christmas details like the perfect stockings and nice wrapping jobs... so I thought I would take a minute to count my true Christmas blessings this year.
1. I am so excited to be carrying my first child, and so far, everything is going very smoothly.
2. C and I have good jobs, and live within our means.
3. Our parents live less than 15 minutes away from us.
4. My brother made it home for Christmas from Seattle, which is no small feat considering the crazy weather Seattle has been experiencing this week.
5. My family is healthy.
6. My stepchildren love and respect me, and the feeling is mutual.
7. I have a wonderful, loving husband to spend another Christmas with. We became engaged at Christmas 3 years ago - he's been the best Christmas present ever.
Merry Christmas!
- The Good Stepwitch
No comments:
Post a Comment