Friday, December 5, 2008

Back on the Blog

OK, so I have not been the best blogger for the past month or so. I am going to try and be better about that, though this month, of course, will be CRAZY with getting ready for Xmas and everything. So we'll see how it goes! ;-)

One reason I have been bad at blogging lately is that I have been pre-occupied with a small bit of news. Namely this:




In September I found out that I am pregnant!! I think the ultrasound technician was as excited as me - see the exclamation marks after the word BABY in the picture?? So yes, I will no longer be solely a stepwitch, but a bio-mom as well. My husband and HAP are all excited, H really wants a little sister, though A wants a baby brother. P is pretty reserved about the whole thing, but then again he has had to go through 4 younger siblings's births already, so I can't say I blame him. I am due in June.

SO I really do have an exciting reason to be blogging more. Keep us in your thoughts, and I'll write again soon!

-The Good Stepwitch

3 comments:

Amy Mae said...

Yay! I was waiting for this post!! About time you got back to blogging :) I hope you're feeling well, and the second trimester is treating you well!

Crawler said...

according to your picture you're a store in progress. I don't know what that means but congrats!

Stacia said...

Big congrats!!!
How excited you must be to be carrying your first child.
Enjoy these precious moments.