Saturday, December 6, 2008

A great surprise!

Last night my mother-in-law surprised me with a beautiful basket packed full of wonderful gender-neutral baby goodies!! I was so thrilled!! She entered a raffle where you buy tickets for a chance to win one of many pre-made prize baskets. She saw this basket and put all of her tickets in for a chance to win it, and she did!!! I think she was as excited as I was to receive it!!

It was all wrapped up and looked much nicer before I went through everything, but here is the basket:



It had all these cute yellow sleepers, and hats and socks:



A bottle, bibs and a teether:



All this bath stuff and two cute little washcloths:



And last but not least, this cute little guy! He is so soft and he rattles!



It was such a wonderful surprise, thank you soooo much Anne!!!!!
xxoo

-The Good Stepwitch

1 comment:

Mrs. Fisher said...

I think I got the same girraffe thing from my mother-in-law! :-)