Friday, December 5, 2008

Cat Bed!

See! I said I would blog more and here is another post in the SAME DAY! Crazy!

As I have mentioned before, we have 2 cats. Cooper is our big, old, fat orange tabby who had been with me almost 10 years. He's been through so many changes in the last few years and still is my lover boy. He likes C, he tolerates HAP, but he loves me. (and my monther-in-law, actually)

Charlotte is our little brown and white tabby. She is a spaz, but very cute and always makes me laugh. She is my shadow in the mornings. Wherever I go, I turn around and promptly trip over her because she is right there by my feet.

Anyway, BOTH cats sleep with me at night. They do not sleep with C. Nevermind that C and I sleep in the same bed, the cats sleep with me. Or rather ON me. Cooper sleeps curled up at my feet. Charlotte sleeps on top of me, either on my hip, or lap, or chest, or head. And now that it is getting cold, it's getting annoying. Something happens to Charlotte in the middle of the night. I swear she gains 10 lbs while she sleeps. Just to roll over is like trying to move underneath a pile of bricks. I shove her off the bed she comes right back. I close the bedroom door, she howls and cries and scratches at the door. I needed to take action.

So, I bought a cat bed.

Charlotte LOVES boxes. She loves to play in them, sleep in them, wash in them, anything. And look what kind of cat bed I found!!!



It's a BOX!

And she LOVES it!!! I couldn't be happier! Since we got the cat bed 4 days ago, she has not slept with me once. We put her bed next to my dresser, and she is happy as a clam in there. Cooper still sleeps down by my feet, but he knows his place and doesn't push it. So I am soooo much happier when it's time for sleep!

Look how cute she is...





-The Good Stepwitch

1 comment:

Crawler said...

That box has many uses for you. Should the cat stop using it you're going to have a little one coming and will need some place for her to sleep as well! Remember if it's good enough for your cat, it's good enough for the baby.