So, over the holidays I hung some new pictures of HAP that I had taken over the summer and called them HAP's 2008 portraits. This got me thinking about how I have known HAP for over 4 years now, and how much they have grown and changed in those 4 years. I remember when C and I started dating and he told me things about his kids: a five-year-old girl who loved princess stuff, a seven-year-old girl who was like a little mother herself, and a ten-year-old boy who loved video games and was really bright. Oooh, I thought, little girls are fun, but a 10-year-old boy??? What will I ever be able to talk to him about?? It's safe to say that I was more nervous about meeting P than either of the girls...
Now, over 4 years later, things are so different. I have this new group of people who have become my family, and honestly, they made it so easy for me. HAP is a fun and loving bunch of kids, and I feel so proud to be part of their lives.
Here is HAP, then and now.
H at age 5.

H in 2008.

A at age 7.

A in 2008.

P at age 10.

P in 2008.

-The Good Stepwitch
No comments:
Post a Comment