Well, for a few days at least. C is heading off to a conference in Virginia for 4 days, and while I will miss him SO much and can't wait until he gets home...I am REALLY excited to have the house to myself for 4 whole days! Except for the fact that I have to go to work, it'll be like a little stepmom vacation. I plan on puttering around the house (one of my favorite activities), seeing my parents for dinner, and having some girlfreinds over one night. Hmmm, I won't dwell on how tame that all sounds.
- The Good Stepwitch
2 comments:
Well, if you get lonely, I'd be more than happy to send my family over to your house!
Big C gone for 4 days! I want to see the blog of what you really did during those 4 days. Margarita's, bowling and shrooms I bet! Shoulda given us a call :( -IF
Post a Comment