Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tagged

OK, so thanks to my bloggin' friend Amy (you can read her blog here - it's great) I have been "tagged"

Rules:
1. People who are tagged need to post these rules, and 8 random habits/facts/quirks about themselves.
2. At the end of the post you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.

Here's my list:

1. I don't cook. So much so, that when I lived on my own, I would heat up a can of peas for dinner sometimes.

2. At night when I am driving, I like that I can see how people decorate their homes if their lights are on. (this does not make me a stalker)

3. I am slightly OCD-ish about really weird things, like sheets being centered on the bed, and the radio volume being set on a even number.

4. I worked at a vet in high school and got to assist in heart surgery on a black lab.

5. I do community theater.

6. I've camped across the country and in Canada with my family.

7. I sing in the car really loud.

8. My favorite place to be is Maine.


That's it! And since I do not have 8 blogging friends, I am going to BREAK the tagging chain and not tag anyone else. Hopefully I will not have 7 years bad luck now...


-The Good Stepwitch

1 comment:

Amy Mae said...

No... you'll have 8 years bad luck!!!!