HAP is in Texas visiting their grandmother for 10 days. Whenever the kids are away for a time, I usually take advantage of a quiet house by doing some sort of house project. So this weekend I started the project of re-doing the kids's bathroom. We hadn't really done anything in there, so it will definately benefit from a makeover. I painted all the trim white (because all the trim throughout the whole house was earthy olive-brown-beige. I have slowly been changing that to white.) and started painting the vanity white as well. It already looks so much better. The walls will be light blue. The original plan was to put up chairrail as well, but now I don't know if that is in the cards for right now, we'll see. Anyway, I like having a project going on. C helps me a little, but it's really not his thing. So I end up doing most of it myself and that is fine. Painting is sort of soothing to me. Except when the cats sneak in and leave little paw prints on a freshly painted window sill. Darn cats.
–The Good Stepwitch
1 comment:
What good grandparents, taking 3 kids at once! I can only pawn off 1 at a time, and it's usually the easy one! Have fun painting, and when you're donw you can come work on my trim!
Post a Comment