But guess what I did last night?
I baked sweet bread - from SCRATCH!!! And it came out GREAT!!

I got to use the beautiful bunt pan that I got for our wedding. (That thing hadn't been taken out of the cabinet since I got it!) And I only messed up the recipie a little - I measured about half the ingredients with a 1/3 measuring cup instead of a 1/2 meaasuring cup, so then I had to throw a little extra of stuff in... But it came out great, and C was so impressed! We enjoyed it last night right out of the oven, and I caught him having a big piece from breakfast this morning too. My mom would be so proud!
–The Good Stepwitch
3 comments:
And you didn't set off the smoke alarm? Way to go!!
Mom IS proud - I knew the genes were there!
I take it there was no wax paper involved in the recipe? :-) I am very proud of you! See...all you need to do is try!
p.s. the measuring cups are labled :-) I am doing a lesson on that this summer if you want to come!
Post a Comment