So, I really DID jinx our good weather weekend streak. Today it is cloudy, 32 degrees and has been raining/sleeting/snowing all day!!! YUCK! Hellooooo, can someone say OCTOBER? In Southeastern PA we don't sign up for snow until mid-November. So this is not very appreciated. Though I have to say, I am already feeling like our siding project is going to worth the investment. It's 32 outside and 65 inside, and that's with the thermostat set at 65. It may sound weird, but that's a first for us in this house. Yay new siding!
Thankfully, R decided today (after several no-nap days) to take a 3+ hour nap. He is still going strong and it's almost 5:00! But that means, that I am house bound since C is out running H to her tennis lesson, going grocery shopping and to the library. I feel cabin fever creeping in.
I am very hopeful that the wet stuff is outta here by 3:00 tomorrow for our Trunk-or-Treat. Will post more about that tomorrow!

Just yucky.
-The Good Stepwitch
No comments:
Post a Comment