C and I are going PARIS in September! I am so very excited - especially since our first vacation didn't work out the way hoped this summer. C has been to Paris before, but I have never been, so he has a lot of stuff he wants me to see, and I have a lot of my own stuff I want to see - I think it will be a packed trip. We are going with another couple, our good friends Aimee and Tom. Tom's parents have an apartment in Paris that they use as a summer residence (wow) and they are graciously letting us stay there for a week. We are also going to spend one night outside of Paris in Loire Valley at this place:



WOW! How cute is that??? I can't wait to be sitting on the edge of that pool with my feet in the water after a long day of touring Loire Valley castles and wineries.
I am a little nervous about a few things: namely the flight (C is so happy we are flying with friends. He is hoping I bug them instead of him so he can sleep on the flight) and there's the fact that none of us speak French. But I know it'll be an amazing trip. I can't wait until September!
_The Good Stepwitch
1 comment:
I am SO jealous! What an amazing adventure you are going to have.
Can't wait to read all about it!
Post a Comment