Sunday, November 20, 2011

Growing up

Today was haircut day for R. (sigh)

I have mixed feelings about haircut days. Chris loves the look of buzz cuts on little boys, and I agree it's cute. But I also think little boys with blond curls are A-DOR-A-BLE. So this past summer we buzzed R's hair for the first time and I loved it, but I could not believe how much OLDER it made R look. I was really shocked. He kept the buzz all summer, but come September, we let it grow again. And his curls came back!

And they were A-DOR-A-BLE!

But they were getting a little unruly, and Chris started hinting that it was really time to get his haircut again. I agreed, but didn't want a super-short buzz. So this was R last night, still curly:


And here he is tonight:

This milk is quite good, could I get you sippy cup? Or some juice maybe?

He looks a whole year older! How does that happen?? He can't be getting this big this quickly, can he?

Thankfully, his second pose proved to me he really is still 2 1/2. What a ham. Buzz cut or curls, he's still pretty stinking cute.




-The Good Stepwitch

No comments: